As the tech world focuses its attention on the Internet of Things (IoT), automating your home could help you not only run your home more efficiently but also save you some money in operation costs.
How many devices in your home have network connectivity allowing them to send and receive data? Wouldn't you appreciate synergetic communication between your digital devices, not to mention thermostats, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors, to keep your humble abode fully functional and safe?
This is what seamless home automation is all about — connecting vital and sometimes life-saving devices over a reliable network to provide a system that helps you control, regulate, monitor, and schedule essential functions from specific control points within your home.
With the "Internet of Things," everything has its IP address. All your smart devices and home appliances are connected to a local area network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet so that you have complete 24-hour access and remote monitoring control.
What Makes a Good Automation System?
Contrary to what most people think, home automation is not a sophisticated, messy jumble of gadgets and apps that make your home look like a war zone. As the term suggests, home automation is the ability to schedule and program time-related instructions on internet-enabled devices in your home.
What's imperative is to work with a certified Control4 smart home automation solution provider to coordinate all your binary devices and security systems for real-time convenience and control.
InnoTech Integration Group for a Home Theater Installation vs. Vivint?
InnoTech Integration Group:
- Locally-owned business with 20-years of experience in the automation industry.
- Certified in Control4 smart home automation, which works with 14,000+ partner devices (the most extensive selection in the industry), offers more compatible devices to choose from than other home automation solutions. Includes security cameras, thermostats, lighting control, etc.
- Savant Smart Home Systems installer
- Flexible financing and personalized payment options
- 4.9/5 Stars on Google reviews
- Offers a wide variety of services for both commercial and residential setups.
- Provides 24/7 monitoring WITHOUT a contract. Month-to-month plans are available without additional monthly fees for add-on devices.
- Professional installation services and technical support give you peace of mind whenever you face any issues or questions.
- Long-term lock-in contracts
- May have financing options, but unfortunately, they have pricey installation fees, not to mention stiff cancellation fees
- Poor customer reviews focusing on shabby customer service
- Initial equipment costs are not pocket-friendly
- Remote access is only offered in contract options
- Only offers their approved models to choose from; voiding compatibility with other systems
Call InnoTech Integration Group For a Home Automation Consultation
After comparing InnoTech Integration Group and Vivint's features, installation costs, customer service, monitoring, and more, it's clear why homeowners in the Boise, Idaho area seek InnoTech Integration Group for home automation installations. Automating and integrating the systems within your home to a simplified user interface is the way of the future. If you are ready to have your dream home automation systems set up without breaking the bank, call us today for a quote.